Medallia combs review sites and unifies customer feedback in one application
Business owners are increasingly interested in the effect of social media on their businesses. Whether they're concerned or excited, they know social media feedback is changing the game.
Most so-called social media tools monitor image and reputation only at the brand level. True VOC-level power to close the loop with customers and eliminate customer pain points-comes from the marriage of CEM feedback with brand and location social media feedback in a single reporting application.
Medallia's Social CEM solution enables users to:
- Search the social web for customer feedback with associated satisfaction metrics, not just brand mentions and keyword combinations
- Collect data on the performance of individual business units by location
- Calculate sophisticated metrics such as customer satisfaction, not just mention counts or overall sentiment, using social monitoring
- Deliver valuable insights for reputation management for location and business unit representatives, in addition to corporate brand marketing, PR, and customer support
- Respond to social media reviews easily, using forums, templates, social collaboration and other approaches
- Integrate with other forms (e.g. surveys) of CEM feedback
Take action on social feedback with Medallia
- Transparency. Break down every single piece of unsolicited feedback gathered and automatically categorize into key topics
- Analytics. Integrate social customer experience side-by-side with quantitative survey data for a more complete picture of the customer
- Integration. Fire alerts based on key words used on review sites and recover customers in real-time